Thursday 6 September 2012

Scarlett O'Hara Fever


juli: Over the past few months I have developed a severe case of “Scarlet O’Hara” fever. When a concern about the walk on the Camino surfaces (things like…what is the terrain?...is it safe?..bedbugs?!...I have to pee outside?!!!...)I immediately say to myself, like Scarlet O’Hara in Gone With the Wind, “I’ll think about it tomorrow.”

Tomorrow is here.

All the tasks on my ‘to do’ list as I prepared to leave town, completed. At least I think I addressed everything. Anything I forgot to do will have to be okay.

My house is still for sale. I really thought that would be over, but being in residence hasn’t helped it to sell either.

And peeing outside?

I’ll think about that tomorrow.

In the beginning you must subject yourself to the influence of nature. You must be able to walk firmly on the ground before you start walking on a tightrope.” ~ Henry Matisse


No comments:

Post a Comment